Show Notes: YourResultsRadio.com/6
“Hard work gets you hard work. People say you have to work smarter. Not true. You have to work right.” – James Malinchak
(click to tweet)
Our current situation is a result of choices we make and influence we are around. If you hand out with people making twenty thousand dollars a year, you’ll only ever make twenty thousand dollars a year. You need a support group that makes at least the amount of money you make. We aren’t talking about having one or two rich friends, but you need to have all of your friends be where you want to be.
Having this group of friends will change your mentality almost immediately. You’ll learn to think with a different mindset. You’ll stop thinking about what something costs, and start looking at investment. The broke mentality of a short term price and not the long term investment are what keep you in the poor house.
On this episode of Results Radio we are joined by an amazing entrepreneur and coach you may have seen on ABC’s The Secret Millionaire: James Malinchak. James gives amazing inside information on how anyone can go from a blue collar family to a successful entrepreneur by changing the influences in your life.
Download this episode of Results Radio today and start changing your mindset for the future!
“If you choose to focus on the current cost, you will NEVER get the future payoff.” – James Malinchak
(click to tweet)
- Don’t try to reinvent the wheel or wing it.
- Make decisions from where you want to be, not where you’re currently at.
- Who you choose to hang around will have an impact of your situation.
- It’s not about working harder or smarter, it’s about working right.
- Invest in yourself, don’t focus on the cost – you’ll be stuck in a broke mindset.
- Analyze your cost of investments by dividing it over the span of 10 years.
- Somebody’s already figured it out, go learn from them.
- Coaching vs. Mentoring is a matter of semantics.
- When you invest, you take the information you receive more seriously.
- There’s never a money problem, it’s a decision problem.
- Every time you save money, take the difference and put it away in savings.
- Figure out what makes you different than your competitors.
- People only buy things to avoid pain or to gain pleasure.
- Don’t sell your product, sell the results from your product.
- If you knew you were going to die in six months, would you start your project now? If yes, then just start it!
- If you focus on the reasons you can’t, you’ll never find the solution for how you can.
“Take the first step from where you are, but seek somebody out that you have respect for – not influence over.” – James Malinchak
(click to Tweet)
James Malinchuk’s Free Book: www.millionairefreebook.com
Facebook: James Malinchak Big Money Speaker